What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A powerful, yet easy to use membership solution that can turn any WordPress blog into a full-blown membership site
- Seamlessly integrates with the most popular shopping cart systems, including ClickBank, and many more
- Create “Silver”, “Gold”, “Platinum”, or any other “levels” you want
- Create Free, Trial, or Paid membership levels — or any combination of the three
- Give your members access to multiple levels within your membership
- Graduate your members from one level to the next
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. WishList Member scores 72.28/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://cbmember.wishlistproducts.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: cbmember.wishlistproducts.com you’ll also be taken through to cbmember.wishlistproducts.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)